https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Bleh!

I told you earlier I have contracted some sort of cold or whatever you call it - infection, plague... something. Well, a neighbor gave me some Thera-stuff - the kind you mix with hot water and drink - and while it tastes like fresh pee, it works fairly well. Problem is, it makes you sleepy - even the daytime formula. That and, honestly, I do not know how well it works. It seems to have helped a little but not enough to worry about.

I took a nap - if you can call it that - and opened the windows. Maybe some fresh air will help. I am drinking a cup of coffee and waiting for Fringe. But I have to walk to the store for some smokes here before that comes on.

I know, I know - but in my defense, I haven't been smoking nearly as much lately. Still, one little cold is not going to make me stop.

I just feel awful.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

1 comment:

Manodogs said...

My little non-nap and the cup of coffee I drank earlier have conspired to keep me working for now. I am presently watching Fringe which is not at all bad, though it has yet to really "grab" me.

I just found out I have to walk to the store, make a withdrawal, and then a deposit to hopefully beat several checks that are "pending." I have no idea if it will actually make it in time or not, but it better! I cannot afford a $20 fee on a freaking -0.98 overdraft! Even though it is technically my fault, they made a (minor) mistake as well, which did confuse the heck out of me.

Still, I admit the real error lay with me. I just hope I can persuade them to see things my way by making a late night deposit with a copy of the "pending" transactions, proving they have yet to actually be debited from my account...

Anyway, I'll get some more out to you, then I am going to drink some more of this Thera-crap and pray for an entire night of sleep.