Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Update

Well, I spent too much everywhere I went, but I really didn't realize just how far behind I had gotten! I know I need to learn to save money, but that is one of those things which has dogged me since childhood. Let's face it: when you don't have money, you can't save any! I mean, every, single penny I have coming in for the next two months is already accounted for, so how in the world can I be expected to put back 10%?

10% of Nothing is still Nothing - and that's not Descartes, that's simple Math.

Anyway, now that I actually have something to take its place, I had to clean out the refrigerator and the entire kitchen is stacked with dirty dishes. So I have my day's work cut-out for me... my God, what I almost wouldn't give for a dishwasher!!! Washing dishes is the single chore I spend the most time on; on any given day, I spend at least one hour washing dishes. Today, I will be spending at least 2-3.

But there is plenty to get to and I am feeling a little better after a decent night's rest. I jut wanted to gripe a bit. Here's to hoping your day is better!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: