https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Don Wood's Into the Volcano Exclusive

We have been around for several years now and while I insist I am not here to "break" news (just collect and discuss it), I do manage to bring you a few advance reviews, interviews, industry news, and the like from time to time. And the older we get, the more of this I am lucky to bring to you.

Anyway, in so doing, I have my fingers "in many sinister pies," as the Monarch is wont to say. That is how I came across this exclusive, 12-page excerpt from Don Wood's first graphic novel over to Vulture (NY Mag).

Into the Volcano is a coming-of-age story about two brothers forced to travel... well, you get the idea.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: