Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Heavy Workload

I am still working feverishly on Dark Conspiracy @ The Weirding. I am adding pages at the rate of about one every 2-3 days, which comes to 3-4 pages a week, more or less. The problem is that you can't see most of them yet, as I am having to publish them "backward," as I've discussed before. Basically, I don't want to publish the main pages before getting all the pages they link to up first, because it will make navigating the site impossible and ugly (well, our 404 page is pretty friggin' hot, but you shouldn't have to see it often).

Tomorrow will be all about the blogs - well, today now - so no worries there. There is tons of comics news to get to, so rest assured, The Rundown will be... you know, running it down, as usual. Once I wake up.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: