Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Weirding: Technical Difficulties

The Rundown is part of The Weirding (formerly Fear the Outside) and always has been; in fact, The Rundown was originally the siteblog. Regular readers know all of this, so this is largely for you n00bs. The only reason The Rundown is not a sub-domain off The Weirding is due to sponsor concerns; it remains a BlogSpot blog, but it is the Sequential Art and Comic Books department of the site.

At any rate, I spend a lot of time here because I love comics and so forth, and I have often reminded readers of the other blogs (which are also departments of The Weirding) that if I cannot be found there, they can always find me here. Which is why I am posting this:

The host for The Weirding is undergoing some server maintenance this weekend. If you have tried to access the site without success, this is why. Obviously, this does not affect The Rundown, but some visitors find the site through RPG-related posts made here.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: