https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lazy Sunday

That's pretty much what it is. My neck and head hurt, but I can't sleep, so I'm just watching Hulu and relaxing - doing a little reading. There hasn't been much going on anyway. I think we'll get back to the run of things tomorrow, but I don't know for how long.

I'm finally moving away from this horrible hellhole! The problem is that I don't know exactly where to. Twice it was Florida, but things fell through both times. Just waiting here is nothing but spinning tires and I've done it for too long now, so I'm putting most of my things in storage and staying with the folks and friends, etc., until I find something I can afford (and like).

But don't you worry, I'll be around. I'm not saying everything's on-hold until I get settled - far from it! I've moved around a lot in my 30-some-odd years and I haven't always had Internet for various reasons. However, I also wasn't middle-aged; there is very little I'd rather do or spend money on these days than Internet, so that's a major priority. I will likely be on dial-up for a few months, but I'll be here. In general, you probably won't be able to tell - aside from the slow down... but it's been pretty slow off and on a lot here lately, so I wouldn't expect it to change too much.

Today's a bust, though. Just figured I'd check in and let you know.

© C Harris Lynn, 2009

No comments: