https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Sunday, May 31, 2009

2009: Is It Me?

I know mine does so far, but does 2009 suck as monumentally as 2008 for everyone? I read that April comics sales were up, so it seems even they have been having problems. 2008 is going to go down as one of the worst years in recent memory - the worst year for many people, period, because that's about as far back as their memory goes! - and 2009 is halfway over... and it doesn't seem any better.

So is it just me or is 2009 continuing the saga of suck 2008 left behind?

© C Harris Lynn, 2009

1 comment:

Manodogs said...

I woke up today because the heat was unbearable by 9:30am. I still have no air conditioner. I have a problem at the bank which demands immediate attention, I have to get that AC in here somehow, and there are at least 2349079 other things which must be handled ASAP.

But I have decided that June will be a turning-point in my 2009 - for the good, mind you, for the good.

Let's see how that works out for me...