Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tanta Gotta Lotta Content

Let's face it, I'm not entirely certain what a "Tanta" is. I think it's like a grandmother... or maybe a wooden cigar store Indian figure, but I really just wanted to sound all alliterative with a lotta the onomatopoeia. But all of that is called a "digression..."

Um... oh!

I am steadily adding new content to the site and have been since the Halloween roll-out. What's cooler yet is that a significant portion of it is in an advanced state. That doesn't sound right. What I mean to say is that it actually works, largely works like it's supposed to, and even looks kinda nice! Hopefully, you'll start getting the gist of what I've been saying all along:

While the vast majority of The Weirding is dedicated to tabletop roleplaying games, I'm a cartoonist by hobby and a writer by profession, so even if you aren't into tabletop RPG, I honestly think you'll dig just poking-around and I would love to hear your opinions. Obviously, the more time I spend there, the less time I have to spend here, but it isn't an either/or situation; The Rundown has always been part of the website. It just used to be the weblog for the whole site, where now it covers pop-culture, et.al., and The Wording is all about what I'm doing, what to expect, etc.

So check it out. Like I say, even if you aren't into gaming, I think you'll find there's some good reading and hopefully you'll dig what I'm doing with the design and my artwork. And, even if you don't, I'm more than receptive to discussing it with you. I love doing this stuff, I love making money doing it, and I strive to get better all the time.

© C Harris Lynn, 2009

No comments: