https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

June Comics Order - Down to the Wire!

Sorry, guys. I have until Monday to get my comics order in for June and am only about 3/4 through the Previews catalog... and I had questions I had to ask my retailer, so... I have things planned for later this week which preclude comics ordering (but hopefully won't disrupt anything here), so I have to get this done today - well, as much as I can do, you know.

And I had to make a "quick," 15-mile jaunt to the store, so I'm just this side of passing-out, but I already have my pokechops thawing and plan to grill them, so...

Nothing's really going on, anyway. I've parsed the majority of PRs I've received this week and some celebrities are flashing their tits. The End. What can you do?

So, if anything else comes up while I'm sitting here, I'll be sure to let you know about it; otherwise, we'll drag-up some news for ya tomorrow. Enjoy the archives! And don't forget to get your pulls in, too!

© C Harris Lynn, 2010

No comments: