Monday, February 06, 2012

Update

Still working on the computer situation and using the 1GB RAM backup computer in the meantime. It is very hard to work seriously on this machine, so I'm at a disadvantage. And, of course, I lost the last six months' worth of work... I'm seriously considering trying to connect the old hard drive in this replacement computer, but I don't want to lose this hard drive - which I'm likely to do if I remove it.

Anyway, I spent the weekend catching-up on my pop-culture and Hulu queue. I still haven't even cracked the new shipment of comics... just haven't felt like it much. I'll get to them this week or so, but I have no idea what to tell you to expect. I am in the middle of fixing this computer situation, so a lot is riding on that.

© C Harris Lynn, 2012

No comments: