https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Lost Week

Sorry about last week. I was supposed to have gone to the doctor's on Monday but my ride said they'd have to pick me up several hours earlier than I was scheduled - approximately six hours earlier, to be exact - and I certainly wasn't up to riding or sitting around all day then going to the doctor's. So I had to cancel the day of the appointment and reschedule, then secure transportation for the new appointment. All while keeping up with my World of Warcraft dailies.

Seriously, you think I'm kidding? You can do WoW dailies on a single character literally from sun up to sun down - and even then, you might not finish them all before they reset! You don't have to do them all, actually I'm not sure that you can, but missing even a day or two here and there can set you back entire weeks on some projects, so you really need to do at least a few of them most days. I know it's just a game and all but it really is a kind of virtual life and I really enjoy it, so I want my little toons to accomplish all their toonish goals.

Community came back and it was pretty awful. They canceled Don't Trust the B in Apt. 23 and it appears they may be getting ready to cancel Parenthood, which really sucks. Christina Applegate left her show, Up All Night, so it isn't likely to return and 30 Rock ended. I've watched all of about three hours of weekly broadcast TV since then.

I haven't read a comic book in months...

Anyway, I'll try to do better this week but then I have to have a (very minor) procedure done next week, so I know I'll be busy then.

© C Harris Lynn, 2012

No comments: