https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Student Piccolo

I attended Music class in elementary school because that was a thing in my time. I am not sure if it is still a class in most schools or not and I do not know if it is required but even though I did not stick with it through highschool (I started playing the trap kit at an early age and stuck with that), I really enjoyed it. One of the things it taught me was how to play a recorder. I also learned to play the guitar in an extra-curricular music class.

I firmly believe music should be taught to every student for many reasons but I know the instruments can be expensive and the practice can be nerve-wracking for parents and siblings. If your kid is so inclined though, you can find a nice and competitively-priced piccolo jupiter at musicians friend.