https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

X-Mas Music

I am not a big X-mas music fan.  They're all old, and I've heard them a zillion times, and I cannot stand Mariah Carey.  Or her caterwauling.  I'm sure it's nice to record your vocal warm-ups and go double-platinum, but it hardly qualifies as music.  She fine, tho.

Also, I posted Halloween and Thanksgiving songs for the last two months, and a lot of new music premiered during that time, so I'm behind on that.

However, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and happy holidays, and will return to regular posting after the New Year.  There are several posts still scheduled for the rest of 2018, just not for every day.

© The Weirding, 2018

No comments: