Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Wednesday, September 25, 2024

What I'm Digging Year #5.2


soo
n

I'm afraid I no longer have access to all of the super-cool advance stuff I once did, but that stuff did not do as well as hoped, so I guess it's okay. I'm only trying to post once a week, but there will be additional posts along the way. I'll eventually settle into a basic groove and get going again.

For the moment, I'm still reading The Monstrumologist. I have a second book I was reading entitled, The King of Dreams by Robert Silverberg, but I am trying to get through one at a time; also on dock is Revival and Dr. Sleep, both by stalwart standby, Stephen King, and Zelazny's Amber Chronicles -- all three of which I have already started. Speaking of which, I'm poring through past issues of Protodimension as I go. Come to think of it, I could fill this page with all the RPG stuff I've had my nose in for the last several weeks, but I won't

Nothing is on the TV this week, as I am focused on returning to greatness. Or some meager semblance thereof. Well, that's not exactly true, given that I am having to listen to the TV as though it were the radio:

So, on the "radio," as it were, is Man Alone, YouTube's singular solo RPG gamer... okay, he's not the only one, but he's one of the more streamlined and focused ones. He's also remarkably easy to have on in the background while you do what has to get done in the foreground, and I have an awful lot to get done.

I've forced myself to only add free items to the shopping cart so I can make a larger purchase later; if I have anything, I'm just "Watching" it. I'm hoping to purchase some oracles and a handful of RPG to add to the mix -- mostly oracles but also a few books on the paranormal in a d10 setting (outside of Demonground) and Genre, but it's going to be a week or two at least, given the size of the orders... I plan. And, again, that includes a handful of free items, too. So, either way, that's going to be a decent haul.

Lastly, I'm back to playing The Sims (of course). I tried installing the first one, but it's WIN only, so I'm just settling for Sims 4 atm. I'm all about it again, even though my mods are completely screwed after these updates.

I recently added to the mix anyway, and bought some cheap Halloween decorations. I'll try to do a Halloween post (I'm all but certain to) again this year and apologize for missing the last handful; there's just been too much going on both online and off-.

© The Weirding, 2020

No comments: