Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Comics and Games

As I mentioned, I'm having to rebuild my sources and no longer receive insider information about upcoming comics projects. Since I actively participate in tabletop roleplaying gaming and have always covered it along the way, I'm shifting focus for the moment to cover that more extensively. I'll still post about comics as I go but, until I am able to get back to all of the sources I had previously, I can only post what I learn from other blogs and sources that still receive information on upcoming comics projects.

I am working on recovering this information, but it's a big job, so I'm asking you to bear with me until I get it done. I'm also trying to get back to posting once per day instead of once a week, but it's going to take a moment. Thanks!

© The Weirding, 2024

No comments: