Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Thursday, October 03, 2024

What the He77 am I Doing Year 5, ep. 9273874879

The TV is turned off. Well, in this room. I'm listening to music this week, at least most of the time. If you didn't know, I have a YouTube channel I used to make playlists on, but no one followed me there from Facebook, so I haven't updated it in years. I was thinking of updating it, just because YouTube's radio choices have way too many long-assed commercials for my taste.

You know I've never made a single, red cent from any of these things, even this one and more than 2m people have viewed this, not counting RSS subscribers. I'm doing my best to get back to posting once a day, but scheduling in advance is the only way I can do that, and there are no promises.

Still on Buffy/Angel at the moment, both on the TV and RPG fronts. I just haven't been watching this week. Both are on Hulu, if you didn't know, and those links will take you to the RPG. Eden did some great work, and I'm working on some additional content for those and the UniSystem, in general. I hope to have it up for purchase some time in 2025. I'm actively drawing, painting, and purchasing artwork for it now.

Speaking of RSS, I'm trying to renew all my subscriptions I lost after the Big Hack. Which I guess is still happening, I don't know. I know my security's set so high I couldn't get into half the stuff I used to use daily... and still can't. Every Apple cert on here has expired and I have no idea why they aren't being renewed, just for example. Neither does Apple.

GENIUS!

And, speaking of all of that, I used to get close to 5k views per day. I now get 0. So, since I know no one's actually reading this, I figure it's a great time to offer my writing services to anyone who's interested - all 0 of you! Just contact me at manodogs @gmail.com and let me know what you're looking for, then we'll take it from there!

 

 

© The Weirding, 2024

No comments: