https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Ready for the Rundown?


Sorry for missing yesterday. We have a veritable cornucopia of information to get to you, much of which you may or may not have already heard about, if you’ve been keeping up with goings-on down in San Diego.

My neighbor’s car is also broke down and she has been hanging out here quite a bit while her other children are at their grandmother’s (because I have cable - don’t let her fool you - only because I have cable) and she has a very small baby, toddler, whatever - 8 months. Anyway, the kid has learned to crawl literally in the past two weeks (and also pull herself up on her own) and pulled the phone cord out of the wall/computer Friday night. We spent most of the night trying to figure out what was wrong with everything, then gave up. We finally figured it out Saturday morning and spent an hour or two fixing it (it’s a morass of cords and wires back there, some going in and out of the computer, through the surge protector, into splitters, etc., etc.). But I spent all day yesterday watching the Hex marathon, and just kind of took the day off.

Anyway, I’ll get right into it following this, with several press releases from our friends at Dark Horse, then a run of industry information, including much of which was just announced this weekend at the 2007 Comic-Con.


2 comments:

B.J. said...

Well, you sure made up for lost time! I had a neighbor who came over to use my phone while her two-year-old wreaked havoc on my computer and electronics cords and settings. Imagine not being able to see to reset everything. I'm sure your friend is a beter "toddler supervisor" than this neighbor, who, thank God, moved. Best to hold baby if mom is busy! Thanks for the KISS info.

Manodogs said...

Yeah, I've got a buttload more today, too! I love KISS - are you watching Gene Simmons Family Jewels? Great show.

Oh, I absolutely adore the little goober (actually, since she's a tiny girly, she's a goobette), but she gets into everything now!

Gonna have to lo-jack them little baby legs.