Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Dark Tower: End World Almanac

I am one of those "completist" freaks - I am always looking to fill every hole in every run (even if I don't care for the title), always looking to catch the crossover issues (even if I don't care for the title and know I didn't miss anything), and I am an avid Marvel Universe A-Z subscriber.

The new Dark Tower series is still doing well, despite a sharp drop in sales for the latest series, and Marvel has announced the release of a new comic detailing the world in which the Dark Tower story is set.

Dark Tower: End World Almanac covers all the dangerous, disparate locales in End World, as well as its inhabitants. Find out what Roland and his ka
-tet face on a daily basis! An exhaustive and essential resource for fans and a must-have for completists, like myself, Dark Tower: End World Almanac hits stands July 2nd.



















© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: