https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, August 24, 2006

NoNoNoNO! Major Victory!

This is so me...

I have been working on a piece, just for kicks, for a few weeks now -- an ode to Major Victory, by far the coolest character on Who Wants to be a Superhero, and my pick to win, but I haven't really worked on it that hard.

And he just got eliminated!

I don't think anyone saw that coming.

I don't think even he saw it coming. When Stan Lee called his name, both his and my jaws dropped.

I mean, come on -- Fat Momma is cool because she teaches kids to like themselves and Feedback's a nice enough guy, but... come on! Major Victory is the real superhero, here. And I completely disagree with Stan as to how his sense of humor was more stand-up routine or sit-com than superhero; I mean, I can't believe Stan Lee said that! Stan Lee!

Have you read Spider-Man? I mean, what would Spidey be without his Freddy Krueger-like quips? A pantyhosed geek who climbs walls is what!

Well, I collected a lot of links for my little ode to the now-fallen hero, and they are not going to go to waste, so I will work on it and set it up later tonight.

In the meanwhile, rest easy, Major Victory. Rest easy.

No comments: