https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Friday, September 15, 2006

Battlestar Galactica Tonight on USA!

If, like me, you have not been watching Battlestar Galactica, the third season is about to start, and the USA Network is running an hour-long special tonight at midnight (11 CST), which is supposed to get you caught-up on the series up to now. I'm going to check it out because I plan to start watching the series this season.

I did catch the Teen Titans movie tonight and it was pretty good. Had a few too many montages for my taste (read: obvious padding) but still really good. Robin and Starfire finally kissed and Beast Boy did an awful karaoke of the theme song, with different lyrics which I don't think rhymed even in Japanese. Still a fun view.

I have a few sponsors to promote this weekend, then I have some really exciting news next week, so stay tuned!

No comments: