https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Ghost Hunters Coverage

God willing, this brand new modem seems to be holding up, which is a great thing. I'm not making any promises for anything yet. I'm going to give it a few days to make sure things are actually different before I actually get down to work in any significant way (no sense getting a bunch of things started only to have to stop them all in mid-stream because the damned computer's going to keep screwing-up and nothing but time will tell), but then I really am going to have a lot of big changes over the following weeks.

For one thing, I'm moving all further (new) coverage and discussion on Ghost Hunters over to The OddBlog, where it better fits. Obviously, it's not like I'm deleting the previous posts and discussions here; this season's coverage, along with anything else I have to say about the show, the cats involved, and the organization, will simply appear over to The OddBlog.

Tonight, Sci-Fi is showing a Ghost Hunters marathon to get us all primed for the June 6th premiere of the new season. I haven't actually looked at the schedule, but I think it's safe to count on at least one or two more marathons (or "mini"-marathons - which is such a TVism - whatever the hell the real word is for that... Ghost Hunters races?) before the premiere.

Also, I'm not 100% positive what I'm going to tackle when, but I'm going to get into some truly classic shit. I'm picking up the old "Things What Done Fell From the Sky" series, I'm going to get into the Mad-Gasser(s), and also a really good piece on "The Green Kids." I'm deeply into the cryptozoology and UFOlogy angles, so it's not like I'm not going to keep up on those issues, it's just that most of the stuff I've been posting over there lately has been odds-and-ends on animals and space, in general, so I'm redoubling my efforts to cover the "classic" paranormal across the boards.

I'll be posting along the way as I get to things, so there's not much new just yet, and the blog has never had a chance to really get off the ground just yet thanks to all the Blogger Beta, moving it to the site domain, and all the computer problems as late, but so long as the computer keeps running without interruption as it has been so far (knock wood!), things are looking up for those of us what are into the truly weird!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo!!!

A fellow Ghost Hunters fan. I knew I liked you for a reason.

Hi Honey!!!!!!!!

Manodogs said...

Hey there, girly! I see you finally found your way over to the boy's comix club. We smoke cigarettes and drink beers here, so don't tell nobody!

Anonymous said...

Right on. Pass me a smoke and hand me a cold one. LOL

Love the site, Babe