Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I *Knew* It Was Wrong!


Okay, so the visitors total from yesterday was obviously a glitch and seems to have been cleared up (thankfully). We got nearly 100 hits the 29th and nearly double that yesterday. I’d like to thank everyone for that.

It isn’t all that important how many people visit or anything, and it certainly doesn’t help us make anymore money or anything like that. It does make me feel good to know people are reading, but the main point is that I like to know what people are interested in so I can bring you more of that.

It isn’t easy to figure out. The Paris posts got pretty good traffic, as did the Ghost Hunters entry on Brian, but the posts on Lindsay didn’t do that much... sometimes the comics posts do very well, and other times - even though they are basically the same subjects and all - they do almost nothing.

Now, before you get the wrong idea, I’m going to post the things that interest me and that I think others will find intriguing; I’m not trying to play to the crowd. But, obviously, if there are subjects or topics in which I see many people are interested, I’ll keep my eye out for more on them and bring it to you.

At any rate, comments are really the best indicator of what people are into and how they feel about them, so if there’s something you like or want to see more of, make sure to take a moment to let us know!


No comments: