Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Thursday, August 09, 2007

World War Hulk Sneak Preview


This is one of the coolest things about running a blog like this: I sometimes get to see (and even hold and look at and hear and stuff) upcoming products long before others do. You really get a rush when someone knocks at your door early in the morning and hands you a package you weren't expecting and you open it up to find something no one else has seen!

Now, I'm not like bragging or anything, because I like to share these things with you... well, actually, that's the reason I get to see and experience some of these things, so it's kind of my "job."

Hulk has hit the scene big-time this year, and the hot new series, World War Hulk, is already a fan-favorite. The above door poster by John Romita, Jr., will not be available until September, but you can save 20% by pre-ordering now! And don't forget his new movie with Liv Tyler, coming soon!


No comments: