https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Comics Day October 10, 2007

Whew! Okay, as I stated in the last post, I have a lapse in several of my titles because of a mistake I made. It actually kind of works out, since the guys I use are so cool that they said they were able to help me get the issues I missed and it saved me a bit of money for the time-being. And boy do I need money right now!

Just a note to our goodly sponsors: we love you, we really do, but so long as we meet our deadlines for submission, we'd really appreciate y'all meeting your deadlines for payment!

ANYhoo, let's get to the Rundown of the new shipment. I am definitely going to have some reviews this go-round, especially since I'm going to spend all day tomorrow reading. This shipment, even with the gaps, brings to close a whole lot of arcs and minis that I have put-off reading, so I am going to have a bonafide Comics Day, which I could have done on my birthday, but had so much other stuff to worry with that I simply didn't. I guess I am moving my birthday to tomorrow, in effect - but since it's my history to revise, everyone can just leave me the hell alone!

Er, uh, wow... I don't - dunno where that came from. Ahem.

Oh, comics!
  • Faker #4
  • Vinyl Underground #1
  • Fantastic Four & Power Pack #3, 4
  • Omega Unknown #1
  • Criminal Macabre: My Demon Baby (a Cal MacDonald Mystery) #1
  • Black Canary Wedding Planner
  • Green Arrow/Black Canary Wedding Special #1
  • Frank Frazetta's Death Dealer #4
  • Walking Dead #42
  • Daredevil #100
  • Moon Knight #12
  • Thor #3
  • Batman/Lobo Deadly Serious #2
  • Green Arrow: Year One #5
  • Supernatural Origins #5
  • Comics Buyer's Guide Nov. 2007
  • Comics Journal #285
  • 30 Days of Night: Red Snow #1, 2
  • 30 Days of Night: Beyond Barrow #1
Now how's that for a Comics Day, huh? Reviews on the way.

No comments: