Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Monday, October 15, 2007

Picture Problems

Okay, I do not know what in the world is going on with Blogger today, but I have been having nothing but problems trying to upload pictures today. I thought it might just be with the ones hosted on the website, but even though I got one to show up here a few minutes ago (in the last post), the second one wouldn't come up at all, even though I tried numerous times and in the Edit HTML view, the coding shows up fine.

I will try to come back later and post the pictures that aren't showing up, but it's kind of an "if I remember to do it" thing. I know that I have to post at least one picture on The OddBlog later on, so I am going to leave the rest of them in the folder so I see them when I come back. It's a pain in the neck - I mean a real hassle - but what else can I do?

Blogger is supposed to be down for maintenance around now, so that may be why they are not going through this moment, but I do not know why they would not go through earlier.


No comments: