Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Chill @ The Weirding

Alright, I know some of you have tomorrow/today off, so you have no excuse not to spend at least a short while checking out the new Chill section and letting me know about any problems you come across.

I already know the Books section is a bit "touched." In my haste, I didn't individually name all of the title graphics and some of them overwrote one another, so there are a bunch of out-of-place titles. It's late and I have been at it for the past two days straight, so I am over it tonight, but I'll get to it tomorrow. Then I'll do an "official" launch or whatever.

Is it ironic that I planned to have this done by today and actually did it? Ironic in the sense that I stated when I was going to do the other things and missed every last one of them and this is the one I didn't tell you when I'd have it ready and it actually worked out so that it was on time?

Not, not so much "ironic" and "sad." I'll take it.

Anyway, it's not like it's completely finished because I have to get these titles fixed first, but it's... you know, the content is there. Hope you enjoy it and, just so you know, a whole lot more is already underway. It's a trial and error sort of process here, so I'm taking what I learned from this venture and applying it to the next.

No comments: