Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Steadily Working

Yes, in case you are wondering, I did get something done yesterday. In fact, I got almost the entire Chill department together in one fell swoop! Well, okay, so not the whole thing, but a significant and impressive portion of it.

The only reason I have not published links through to it and given them out yet is because of dead links. See, when I do these pages and I know I want to link to something that isn't finished yet, I go on and include the link and make a written note to come back to it later. I do that so I don't forget what, where, and to which file I want to link. Problem is, as we all know, I haven't been able to get back to the other files as soon as I would like, so a lot of the pages you are seeing have a lot of dead links. Not only is it frustrating for viewers, it also hurts you with the search engines and that's a vicious circle.

Anyway, the point is that I am going to get some PRs out to you today that I didn't get to earlier in the week, then I have some entries to make on just about all the blogs, and then I'm going to get right back to the project at-hand so that, with luck, it will be up by tomorrow (which was actually my plan all along).

I would give you a link for a sneaky-peek, but just about all the pages I'm working on now link to one another, so what's the point? If I absolutely will not be able to have it all up by Monday, then I'll give you a link to whet your appetite. But, God willing, it looks like this one just may "ship" on time.

No comments: