Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Damned Blogger...

I know, I know, I'm going to get to the press releases. Blogger is doing that damned thing again; it's been 2 hours now since I started publishing a single post on The OddBlog... it's still publishing. No one has commented as to whether or not they are having these same issues, so I don't know what's going on. I am looking into other blogging packages and platforms because I just can't afford this. Not to mention all the other limitations Blogger has as to scripts in posts and so forth.

What this means for The Rundown - and all the other blogs - I cannot say just yet. I may wind-up starting them all over if I change platforms, copy and pasting the old posts into the new package, which means a hell of a lot of work! I mean, weeks' worth of work... and with all the other projects I have going on the site, I just don't know that I'm down for that. Of course, I may get it started offline and then unveil it at a later date - I just don't know right now.

So I have PRs, several from last week and some from this one, and posts on BlogSpot seem to be going through just fine, but I also have to get back to the Chill section just long enough to fix the titles issue. No one has commented on that, either, and I would really like some feedback to know what everyone thinks. I still have a lot more to get out where that is concerned, too. Once I get the titles fixed, I am going to start in on the rest of it.

Obviously, all of this is taking time away from blogging here and elsewhere, and I apologize for that. Still, seeing as how I'm having to wait all day long for anything to publish on any other blog, now's as good a time as any to do what I need to do on The Weirding.

2 comments:

sapheyerblu said...

Hey hon,

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. didn't want you to think I'd forgotten about you. LOL

I haven't posted at my blogger site today, so I don't know if it's the site or not.

Have faith my friend. Or throw a hammer through the monitor, which ever works. LOL

Manodogs said...

SaphySaphy, sweetysweety, darlingdarling - good to hear from you! It turns out that - just as I figured - it was a Blogger issue and they were aware of it, but they are making it hard to find because they haven't fixed it yet. Really thrown a major wrench in my blogging lately, but it has given me time to work on the site, at least.

Make sure to keep in touch! You've been too quiet lately... makes me nervous.