Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Today's Agenda

I know I have been taking Saturdays off lately, but today that is not the case. What I am actually doing is working on the website today - all day. I'll get you a PR or two from earlier in the week later this afternoon/tonight (probably while watching Torchwood), and then I'll definitely post to let you know when the new content is live (a lot of it is already published, which is why I took a moment to let you know what's up), but other than that, I am dedicating today to getting all the work done that I have been putting off or simply unable to get to lately.

I know for a fact that you are going to like what I have coming and you should know that there is a ton more just like it on the way. If anyone would like to guest-blog here in order to give me more time to get this stuff up, I would really appreciate it. Just leave a comment and let me know and I'll get in touch with you.

Don't forget to vote for us (the button down toward the bottom) and thanks for your support!

No comments: