Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Comics Day, November 2007

So sorry for the delay on this. I got my shipment of comics last month... at some point - about midway through the calendar month, I don't remember the date now. I am expecting this month's shipment by next week, at the latest, so this one is long overdue. I have had the list setting on the floor by the couch since they got here and keep forgetting to post them, so I am doing that first thing this morning. It was a really big shipment because it included several issues I had somehow missed, and the papers have been laying around for weeks now, so I may miss a few, but here they are:
  • Green Arrow & Black Canary #1
  • Black Canary #3, 4
  • Green Arrow: Year One #2-4, 6
  • X-Men: Die by the Sword #1, 2
  • Supernatural Origins #6
  • Deadworld: Frozen Over #1
  • 30 Days of Night: Red Snow #3
  • Crawl Space: XXXombies #1
  • Walking Dead #43
  • Daredevil Annual #1, #101
  • X-Men Messiah Complex One-Shot
  • Official Handbook to Marvel Universe A-Z #4
  • Fantastic Four & Power Pack #2, 4
  • Moon Knight #13
  • Vinyl Underground #2
  • Omega Unknown #2
  • Faker #2, 3
  • Criminal Macabre: My Demon Baby #2
  • Comics Buyer's Guide Dec. 2007
  • The Comics Journal Dec. 2007
Then I went and bought some books at the library. I cannot believe the books this library discards! They don't have shit to begin with and they sell-off their best ones. I'd tell them, but why should I? Heck, some of the gems in my library have come from there, so why should I shoot myself in the foot? I added them to my LibraryThing catalog, but I wanted to list them here so you don't have to hunt:

Best Science-Fiction Stories of the Year, 5th Annual - Ed., Lester Del Rey, 1976
I Hope I Shall Arrive Soon - Philip K. Dick
Lake Wobegon Days - Garrison Keilor
Puzzles of the Black Widowers - Isaac Asimov
Ancient Images - Ramsey Campbell

No comments: