https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas, Nerds!

For once, I am not sorry for not having been more industrious lately; I had a pretty good Christmas, all told. It wasn't like a Monty Haul Christmas, but at least I got a new computer, which I have been needing - I mean really needing - for several years now. Other than that, I got to take a few days off without having to bust my ass doing something offline and without feeling guilty.

In fact, the only reason I'm here tonight is because I meant to say all of this yesterday and got caught-up playing The Sims and watching TV and movies with my family, so I figured I'd stop by and say hello, wish everyone a Merry Chrimmas and so forth, and generally be merry and shit.

After this, I am going to watch Life on Mars and then maybe listen to some more Jack Benny episodes. But I don't want to run them into the ground because I have a tradition of listening to Jack Benny every Christmas and I only have so many years' worth of Christmas episodes. I am going to do some researching later to find out when he first started the radio show (I only know he was 39) and when they first started recording them, because I have every episode I am aware of since 1938, as well as his discussions on the medium, and several of the TV episodes.

So, Merry Christmas! And I will definitely be back before the New Year!

No comments: