https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Bathroom Faucets

Just the other day, I talked about how I had a fetish for bathroom decor. Not so certain that "fetish" is the right word, but it sounds cool and somewhat sexy in this regard, so I'm using it.

Seriously, I really do care about my bathroom's appearance and usefulness. A dirty bathroom disgusts me, as well it should everyone, but a clean, ugly bathroom is almost as bad. Dirty bathrooms are gross and unhealthy, but ugly bathrooms can be almost as dangerous to your aesthetics. That's why beautiful tiling, pretty wallpaper, and a sparkling new Grohe faucets are essential to a great bathroom.

You are going to spend a lot of time in your bathroom, whether you like it or not, so why not make it one of the nicest rooms in your home?