Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Thursday, February 07, 2008

What!? No BritNews?

Yes, I am fully aware of all the developments in little Ms. Spears' life over the last 48 hours or so - rest assured, The Rundown is on top of it - I just haven't been able to get to everything as quickly as usual the past couple days.

I am in the midst of filing taxes, not to mention I have yet another inspection coming up next week. I have literally had it with all of these housing inspections. It incenses me that I have to be held to these kind of standards because of other morons' (in-)actions. See, one of these boobs set her apartment on fire and has been caught taking the batteries out of her smoke alarms twice since then. So, instead of throwing this dipshit out on the street where she belongs, they send out these letters, reminding everyone how it's a law that those of us who live in the apartment complexes have to have working smoke alarms. Same with the bugs!

I DO NOT HAVE BUGS AND I DO NOT TAKE THE BATTERIES OUT OF MY SMOKE ALARMS! FURTHER, I ALWAYS BRING MY TRASHCAN BACK FROM THE CURB. I DO NOT CAUSE DISTURBANCES AFTER 10 PM. I HAVE NOT BEEN IN A FISTFIGHT WITH ANYONE...

Why don't they just throw these offending "neighbors" the hell out, like they ought to!? I guarantee you I'd be typing this from the pavement, if it had been me who did any of these things that forced them to send out a letter or schedule a "walk-through," etc.!

I hate this county, I despise this neighborhood, I...

Oh. Sorry.

Anyway, I am doing taxes, then have to clean this house from top to bottom, then I got my credit reports because I suddenly started getting phonecalls from collection agencies over debts that are like 10+ years old, and discovered that, quite literally, like nine of the ten negative "dings" on my report are disputable... and I aim to change credit cards when mine is up, so I really have to get that situated before the Spring.

Long story short (I know - too late), I am extremely busy right now, so I'm doing what I can as I can. We'll get to Britney tomorrow, as well as some more comics news, and another installment on the whole Google/Yahoo!/Microsoft deal.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: