https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Today

Yesterday was much like the others: I started out feeling well, then the fever returned sometime in the early afternoon and I ached all over and had to take a bunch of "PM" medicine to catch some sleep. I still have some PRs to get out to you and a few things to discuss, depending on how I'm feeling, but I have some offline errands to run first thing this morning (walking out the door any minute now), so you can expect me to get into it probably around noon or so.

Most likely, I will get to at least one of those reviews today. I have already done one, it just wasn't up to snuff, and I felt too miserable to really focus on it. Anyway, make sure to wash your hands a lot and avoid close contact with everyone; this is the sickest I have been in years and you do not want to catch whatever this is!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: