Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Doctor Who Finale Discussed

Okay, I had to wrestle with this one:

The season finale of Doctor Who aired in England and the BBC wrote it up, but I don't want to drop a bunch of spoilers on you and I haven't even seen it yet myself, so I don't have a lot to say about it.

I know this is an Americana blog, but let's face it: the Brits generally tend to get into the stuff mainstream America relegates to fare only interesting to us "geeks." When you consider it, Doctor Who is a worldwide phenomenon, and since Sci-Fi shows the reruns of the season, and BBCA shows the reruns of the season, we all have plenty of chances to catch it. Not to mention, Americana aside, The Rundown also likes the pop-culture in general.

So, with all this in mind, I provide you only with the link to the article.

You can SPOIL it yourself.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: