Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Update

Obviously still working, I am not having a whole lot of luck. I'm doing what I can but part of the problem is that advertisers either have only ads in the "mainstream" sizes or basically none in the mainstream sizes (other than the really, really big ones). This being a blog dedicated largely to sequential art, layout and appearance is very important, and this limits the ads I can accept and use... often.

I am having to logout and view the blog, then log back in to make changes, which is almost as bad doing it any other way. And now I have a headache.

I am going to post a few more goodies so you don't have to wait on my sleeping-in tomorrow, but I think I am done with the basic layout stuff for now. Again, please let me know if you experience any technical difficulties.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: