Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Equestrian Clothing

I grew up in a rural area (well, in the suburbs for the first, few years of my life, but we moved to a pig farm when I was about 8-9 - no, we did not raise pigs), but I certainly did not ever get into anything rural. I liked the woods and nature, in general, but things like horse-riding/showing, 4-H Club, Boy Scouts - just never my Thing.

Of course, I have nothing against such things, they just never interested me. And it wasn't necessarily that these things were more physical, where I gravitated toward things more intellectual or artistic, they were also expensive! I mean, equestrian clothing alone will run you in the hundreds! Now how in the world could I have afforded comic books, had I gotten into something like that!? Especially at today's prices!