https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Today

Morning, guys. I have the SDCC schedules to get out to you, as well as some info on The Dark Knight movie, but I've got some other stuff going on too, so I'm not making any promises or ETAs.

USA is running a mini-marathon of the latest episodes of their originals (Psych, Monk, Burn Notice, In Plain Sight) - it just started. Further up the dial, Sleuth is running a Keen Eddie marathon. Sucks, doesn't it? I'm watching USA right this minute, but I know I'll see all these episodes 230349489 times before it's all said and done, so I'll likely end up on Sleuth before it's all over.

Anyway, I'll be here, so if you have anything to comment on, let it rip!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: