Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Gone Fishin'

Technically, I have gone to a doctor's appointment some 2+ hours away, but I will be gone for the rest of the afternoon. I have a few posts scheduled for the rest of the day, but it will remain slow probably well into next week.

Everything technical-related is done on this end for the site move. Now it's just a waiting game. I put in all the orders and confirmation numbers and authorization codes by Monday, so things should get done by tomorrow, though it may be over the weekend before things really get straightened-out. Technically, the site may be down over the weekend (I hope not, but just in case). This means little for The Rundown, as it is run off BlogSpot, but I wanted you to know.

I'm taking the laptop, so if there is a hotspot anywhere near where I'll be, I will probably drop-in and say hi while I'm away. Otherwise, enjoy them archives!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: