Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sorry for Going Wonky

Sorry so many posts have been moved around this week. Since I am working on the site, I scheduled several posts for future publication, but I am still making posts here and there, and it gets confusing.

For the most part, it is not terribly important if one post comes before another, but I don't like them running real close together and I try to keep them in the order I wrote them because it's easier for me mentally. Plus, with scheduled posts, it can get really confusing.

For example, I wrote the preceding post, thinking it would fall after a scheduled post (the Zenescope PR right before it), but didn't realize I started the second post a few minutes before the Zenescope post was scheduled to publish. When I hit publish, it doubled-back and posted the later one first. It's just one of those things.

This has happened a few times lately because I have been doing so much technical work with the tags and so forth and I apologize to all of the subscribers and etc. who may have thought I was up to something. What, I don't know, but it doesn't matter, because that is not the case; I'm just scatterbrained. I should be protested.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: