Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Monday, August 11, 2008

What I'm Reading

Well, that's not exactly a good title, because I have not been keeping up with my reading lately. In fact, I can't recall the last time I actually sat down and read a comic, cover to cover. For the most part, I've opened them, started reading, then ended up flipping through to the end. And I haven't even done that on a regular basis in months.

But this is what I received in my latest shipment, still warm from the postman's hands:
  • Glamourpuss #2
  • Supernautal: Rising Son #4
  • Image Monster Pile-Up
  • Daredevil #110
  • Green Arrow/Black Canary #10
  • Walking Dead #50
  • Deadworld: Frozen Over #3
  • Skrulls vs. Power Pack #1
  • Thor #10
  • Perhapanauts #3
  • Omega Unknown #10
  • Moon Knight #20
© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: