https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Friday, September 19, 2008

Morning!

What up, Nerds and Nerdettes?

I have absolutely no idea why Blogger is acting so funky lately. The latest wrinkle is that it is now failing autosave because it is starting all new posts with the wrong date and time. I signed-out and manually deleted the cookies, but when I signed back in, it was the same old song and dance. I'm going to give it one more go before I breakdown and clear the whole cache (I hate having to sign back into everything!).

I know I didn't get to share my say on Smallville or Burn Notice last night, so I will get that out of the way first, and then it's back to a few old PRs. After that, we will take it as it comes. I have to be away early this afternoon, though you probably won't notice.

Anyway, just saying hola!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: