Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nap Time

Well, according to everything I have access to, it's been really slow here today. I'm not sure why that is, but seeing as it is, I figure I can afford to try and get a moment's peace. How weird is it that this should be about the quietest time of the day where I live? Distressingly, dawn and anytime after, oh, five minutes after I lay my head down are the noisiest. But I digress...

I am actually going to fix a big brunch, take another dose of medicine, and see if it will work. I ate a (very) little this morning and it seemed to break the cough up slightly, so now that the dishes are washed and I plan on sammiches tonight, I figure some sausage and biscuits with egg and cheese sound good.

Technically, I have been trying to "starve" my cold, but it doesn't seem to be working... just making me more miserable.

Anyway, I have one or two quick things, then I'm off for the early afternoon and I'll be back tonight. It's Fringe and Eureka day!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: