https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, September 01, 2008

Putting the "Labor" in Labor Day

What up, guys and girlies? I will be bringing you whatever I can find today and tonight and then we will definitely be back to our regular business tomorrow. I do not anticipate any press releases today, due to the holiday, but I will be bringing you whatever is leftover in the inbox, including some sneak previews. I also plan - plan - on getting to some reviews. I have no idea if they still qualify as "advance" or not.

I apologize to the studios and creators for that, but as this is a one-man operation which spans literally every conceivable medium available and I tend to hang-around chicks with UBER-drama... well? My only real excuse is: they are hot.

So, let me just put this out there: if you are a pretty girl who dislikes drama, please feel free to hit me up anytime. The entire industry will thank you.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: