https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Seinfeld Reunion?

Now that the Bill Gates/Jerry Seinfeld ad campaign has been pulled (I'm still seeing them), it looks like TV-land will once again be Seinfeld-less (save reruns).

Or will it?

Throughout the years, Seinfeld and other cast members have left the door open for a possible reunion. And people are still talking about the terrible last episode. I remember trying to watch it while working at Applebee's and hating it! And I have seen the reruns several times throughout the years and everytime, it reaffirms my first impressions.

While we're on the subject, I bristle everytime I hear how Seinfeld was the "best sit-com ever." It really was not - it wasn't even close. I will not go on record with my personal pick, largely because I don't think I could pick just one, but I'll throw a few possibilities out there:
  • The Jack Benny Show
  • Cheers
  • The Dick Van Dyke Show
  • The Bob Newhart Show
  • Newhart
I mean, there are five I can name off the top of my head! Still, I would be down for a Seinfeld reunion, especially if Larry David is in any way involved.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: