https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Tomorrow

I am going to get some more pages of RPG stuff up tomorrow, though I am not sure exactly what I will be hanging. Most likely, it will be more Champions and Chill stuff, but I cannot say for certain. The Dark Conspiracy stuff is most likely the next part I will tackle, because the Cyberpunk Glossary is really a mess.

Anyway, there should be plenty of PRs this week now that everyone has gotten over the holiday and things are getting back to normal, so we should have a full menu all week long. Pending I am not unceremoniously carted-off to jail... which is always a possibility around here.

Speaking of which, I have tons of letters to write and calls to make on that front, but you shouldn't notice. I have plenty planned and tons of reviews to do. Again, I apologize to the companies and creators for not getting them done sooner, but I have obviously been under an inordinate amount of pressure and had too much on my plate to get into much lately.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: