https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Weirding TOS

Is anyone hitting The Rundown while trying to access The Weirding Terms of Service (TOS)? If so, please let me know.

For no reason I can fathom, hits for The Weirding TOS (actually located on The Wording) keep showing-up in my stats here. I have manually gone through and tested all the TOS links - which should be unnecessary because I use a template, so all the headers and footers and placement is the same on every page - and have never ended up here, so I'm pretty sure it's some funky... funk - technical glitch - of some kind, but I don't get it.

Please leave a comment if you end up here for some reason (while trying to get to the TOS, I mean).

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: