Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Saturday, January 17, 2009

More Technical Difficulties

Well, I was working on a particular post which led me to another article, which led to another (as such research often does). To make it as short as possible, I was going to bring you a story when I saw that I could possibly bring you better coverage by reading the supporting links within an article I was reading, and when I got to it, I realized there were actually two stories there, and was deciding whether to run them separately or make one, rambling piece of them, when I crossed something else which got me to wandering... and I wandered upon a blog which had scraped my entire Boston Legal post!

Understandably (from my POV), I take such things quite seriously, and I know how to fight and report them. Unfortunately, many of the original watchdogs I once depended on have long since folded-up, and the methods already employed obviously didn't dissuade this piece of shit, so I had to stop what I was doing and research this new development...

I will have more on this over to Weird Ink (probably Monday), but for now, I have already tried contacting this little bitch, but she cleverly disabled all comments, hid her e-mail, and so on. I can find out precisely who she is and where she's from, etc. (which I plan to do following this), so she's fresh out of luck if she thinks her highschool hack3r ski11s are going to save her accounts, but it's a lot more than that - it's the point of the whole thing as much as anything else.

Anyway, this is just how my days typically are. You can see why I rarely accomplish much.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: