Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Star Trek Superbowl Spot

Blogger is still wrecked and they know it; I even disabled all sorts of add-ons and tried accessing it through IE and another computer (with an entirely different OS and version of IE), to no avail.

I have the Star Trek promo which aired during the Superbowl and I will come back and embed it whenever these issues are resolved and I... you know, can (at this point, I can't even format text - good thing I know HTML and have a template already developed for posts).

I hope this works, otherwise we'll all just have to wait.

It isn't working; what happened is that Google pulled videos from Blogger to cut costs, so they've obviously completely hosed the site in doing so.

Damn Blogger.

http://www.theweirding.net/rundown/ST_TVSpot_Dare30_480p.mov

© C Harris Lynn, 2009

No comments: