Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader Preview

I guess it's no big secret why DC Comics doesn't care to work with admittedly "small fish" like The Rundown: they save their stuff for the big wigs like MySpace (owned by AOL). And it's only there that you can see the sneak preview for the upcoming Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader which will run throughout all the Batman titles, as well as all the titles even remotely related to Bats or anyone or anything he's ever dealt with.

Not that I'm all that disappointed - DC never floated my boat anyway, and their recent marketing practices make me even less likely to purchase any of their overpriced fare aside from my beloved Green Arrow & Black Canary. Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader will be approximately the 23409790349th concurrent "mega"-event in DC in 2009, so far.

© C Harris Lynn, 2009

No comments: